Truffle Swiss croll
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Sponge cake plate to roll
- Basic syrup
- Base cream
- Chocolate coating
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Strawberry coulis
- Assemble the cooked truffle and fill a piping bag.
- Place the sponge cake on greaseproof paper, place the bottom upwards and soak slightly.
- Begin to detail with truffle from left to right leaving a free space of about 2 cm on each side.
- With the help of the paper and pulling it towards us roll up the cake.
- Cover with the chocolate coating.
- Leave to cool and ration.
- Finish with a button of sweetened whipped cream.
- Serve with strawberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.84 g
Saturates 29.03 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 15.04 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.66 g
Cholesterol 234.29 mg
Calcium 89.54 mg
Iron 4.61 mg
Zinc 1.77 mg
Vitamin A 319.25 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 19.84 ug
Salt (Sodium) 125.08 mg
Sugars 37.54 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Coffee, chocolate and infusion
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed