Truffle Swiss croll
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Sponge cake plate to roll
- Basic syrup
- Base cream
- Chocolate coating
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Strawberry coulis
- Assemble the cooked truffle and fill a piping bag.
- Place the sponge cake on greaseproof paper, place the bottom upwards and soak slightly.
- Begin to detail with truffle from left to right leaving a free space of about 2 cm on each side.
- With the help of the paper and pulling it towards us roll up the cake.
- Cover with the chocolate coating.
- Leave to cool and ration.
- Finish with a button of sweetened whipped cream.
- Serve with strawberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.11 g
Saturates 29.19 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 15.26 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.68 g
Cholesterol 233.37 mg
Calcium 80.39 mg
Iron 6.21 mg
Zinc 1.4 mg
Vitamin A 323.52 ug
Vitamin C 0.01 g
Folic acid 21.68 ug
Salt (Sodium) 155.58 mg
Sugars 46.07 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Coffee, chocolate and infusion
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed