Truffle and whipped cream sponge cake roll
For this recipe, the following preparations are needed:
- Sponge cake plate to roll
- Basic syrup
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Cooked truffle
- Chocolate coat
- Raspberry coulis
- Fill two piping bags, one with the truffle and the other with the cream.
- Place the sponge cake on greaseproof paper and place the bottom upwards.
- Soak slightly
- Pipe the cream and the truffle from left to right in alternate lines leaving 2 cm to each side.
- With the help of paper and pulling towards us roll the cake.
- Cover with chocolate coat, cool and ration.
- Serve with raspberry coulis.
- Cool the cake well before serving.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.17 g
Saturates 22.3 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.44 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.4 g
Cholesterol 218.52 mg
Calcium 72.44 mg
Iron 2.76 mg
Zinc 1.23 mg
Vitamin A 287.21 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 19.84 ug
Salt (Sodium) 100.3 mg
Sugars 32.82 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Type of dish: Coffee, chocolate and infusion
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed