Sponge cake soaked in three different style milk with guava sherbet and spiral-shaped caramel
Frozen guava purée 0.125 kg
Azúcar 0.031 kg
Stabiliser 5.0 g
Azúcar isomalt 50.0 g
Red alcohol-based food colouring 0.0 ml
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Soak the cake with the 3 milk sauce, leaving it well soaked.
- Place the cake on the plate and top with the royal icing.
- Arrange a piece of another cake next to it.
- Make a quenelle of guava sorbet and place it on top of the piece of sponge cake.
- Place the spiral of caramel on the sorbet quenefa.
- Sprinkle with the orange powder.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.77 g
Saturates 4.77 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.79 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.69 g
Cholesterol 113.48 mg
Calcium 71.49 mg
Iron 0.85 mg
Zinc 0.74 mg
Vitamin A 105.04 ug
Vitamin C 1.43 g
Folic acid 21.09 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2590.13 mg
Sugars 9548.26 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed