Hake fillets in green sauce with kokotxas
Kokotxas (cheek) of hake, frozen 0.125 kg
Extra virgin olive oil 0.1 l
For the hake:
- Prepare the hake by removing the scales.
- Ration the hake into skinless suprêmes of 180 g each.
For the kokotxas:
- Clean the kokotxas by removing the skin.
- Cook the garlic in olive oil being careful that they do not brown. Allow the oil to reduce in temperature and add parsley.
- Add the kokotxas and gently confit them for a few minutes, since the kokotxas do not require much time to be cooked.
- Remove from the heat and emulsify the pil-pil sauce derived from the kokotxas.
- Add salt to taste and check if the colour is the desired one (parsley and parsley oil are optional).
- Chop the leeks finely into julienne, cover with flour and fry at a moderate temperature.
- Bring the green sauce to the boil in a pan and once the sauce is boiling, gently poach the hake in the sauce.
- Mix the kokotxas and the sauces off the heat.
- Add salt to taste and add some colour to the dish with some fresh parsley.
- Place the hake loin and the kokotxas on a plate and cover them with sauce.
- Decorate with the fried leek.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.84 g
Saturates 7.29 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 26.16 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 10.44 g
Cholesterol 131.72 mg
Calcium 235.59 mg
Iron 23.74 mg
Zinc 1.53 mg
Vitamin A 150.71 ug
Vitamin C 50.74 g
Folic acid 167.27 ug
Salt (Sodium) 722.2 mg
Sugars 11.89 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed