Cream 0.263 l
Pasteurised egg yolk 0.06 kg
Creamed corn 0.008 kg
Fish tails 4.5 g
Basic English cream 0.05 l
Chocolate micro shavings 0.008 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Make caramel with the sugar and water.
- Add the cream and dissolve the caramel to obtain a toffee sauce.
- Meanwhile mix the cornstarch and the yolks.
- Add the toffee sauce to the mixture and heat up to 85 ºC to obtain pasteurization.
- Dissolve the soaked gelatine into the mixture.
- Cool the cream between 27 ºC and 29 ºC.
- Semi-whip the cream and add it to the mixture with gentle folding movements.
- Mold in the chosen format and cool.
- Cover with the sponge cake and soak it in light syrup.
- Give a cold blast until set.
- Remove from the mould, portion and decorate with whipped cream.
- Serve with English cream.
- For extra decoration try covering with toffee sauce, whipped cream or chocolate shavings to taste.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.36 g
Saturates 32.56 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 15.68 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.93 g
Cholesterol 344.99 mg
Calcium 108.37 mg
Iron 1.4 mg
Zinc 1.1 mg
Vitamin A 497.08 ug
Vitamin C 0.18 g
Folic acid 23.85 ug
Salt (Sodium) 110.17 mg
Sugars 38.15 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed