Coffee and caramel mousse
Soluble coffee, sachet 0.003 ud
Creamed corn 0.004 kg
Pasteurised egg yolk 0.032 kg
Fish tails 3.947 g
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Make a medium sized amount of caramel with the sugar and water.
- Add the cream and dissolve the caramel to obtain a toffee sauce.
- Mix the sugar, the coffee, the cornstarch and the egg yolks and sieve.
- Add to the toffee sauce and heat up to 85 ºC to obtain pasteurization.
- Dissolve the soaked gelatine into the mixture.
- Cool the cream to 27 ºC.
- Semi-whip the cream and add it to the mixture with gentle folding movements.
- Place into the chosen mould format and cool.
- Cover with the sponge cake and soak it in light syrup.
- Give a blast of cold until set.
- Remove from the moulds, portion and decorate with whipped cream.
- Serve with English cream.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.17 g
Saturates 18.51 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.01 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.18 g
Cholesterol 213.49 mg
Calcium 69.42 mg
Iron 0.89 mg
Zinc 0.69 mg
Vitamin A 291.9 ug
Vitamin C 0.18 g
Folic acid 16.38 ug
Salt (Sodium) 73.1 mg
Sugars 32.06 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed