Bavaroise custard pie
Basic syrup 0.05 l
Almond praline 0.005 kg
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Hydrate the gelatin in cold water and set aside.
- Beat the cream and keep in the freezer.
- Prepare a basic English cream and melt the gelatin along with the cream.
- Reduce the temperature of the mixture to 27-33 ºC.
- Once reached the required temperature fold in the previously beaten cream using a spatula.
- Once mixed, place the mixture into moulds and place in the freezer to set.
- Once set, take the bavaroise out from the freezer and place it on a génoise sponge cake and soak. Turn the mold over and remove the bavaroise.
- Place on a plate with the raspberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.35 g
Saturates 7.86 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.57 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.99 g
Cholesterol 201.16 mg
Calcium 114.49 mg
Iron 1.09 mg
Zinc 0.89 mg
Vitamin A 173.27 ug
Vitamin C 1.18 g
Folic acid 24.84 ug
Salt (Sodium) 133.33 mg
Sugars 30.78 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed