Coulant, hibiscus and raspberry sherbet
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Cayenne and salt shortbread
- Raspberry agar-agar
- Hibiscus foam
- Hibiscus porex
- Hibiscus flower infusion
- 70 % biscuit coulant (one dough)
- S.S.M.G.I. Raspberry and butter
- Place a ring in the centre of the plate and 4 to 6 shortbread cubes around it.
- Place pieces of agar-agar in between the shortbread.
- Place 4 hibiscus foam buttons around the ring without touching it and place 4 hibiscus porex sticks on top.
- Remove the ring and place the coulant between the previous ingredients.
- Place a raspberry sherbet quenelle on the shortbreads.
- Finally, add the washed strawberries.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3522.33 g
Saturates 6811.42 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3255.05 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 368.83 g
Cholesterol 34684.44 mg
Calcium 14538.49 mg
Iron 401.55 mg
Zinc 173.85 mg
Vitamin A 124446.59 ug
Vitamin C 16817.65 g
Folic acid 17364.67 ug
Salt (Sodium) 60739.2 mg
Sugars 10928.06 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
70% Biscuit coulant (one dough)
- Type of dish: Dessert
- Temperature: Hot
- Cuisine type: French cuisine
Cayenne and salt shortbread
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Temperature: Room temperature
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed