Chocolate and Cream Bavarois Cake
Sterilised milk 0.4 l
Pasteurised egg yolk 0.048 kg
Sugar 0.08 kg
Creamed corn 0.008 kg
For this recipe, the following premade ingredients are needed:
- Place the gelatin strips in cold water and let sit.
- Beat the cream, separate it into two halves and keep in the freezer.
- Make an English cream and separate it into two halves.
- Add the hot black coating to half of the English cream and dissolve the gelatin .
- Allow the mixture to cool between 27 ºC and 33 ºC.
- Once at desired temperature, gently add half of the cream previosusly beaten, (folding and stirring in a figure of eight).
- When everything is mixed, put the mixture into molds, filling them to the middle and place them in the freezer so that gelatin sets and gives shape.
- Repeat the process with the other half of the English cream. The remaining cream will be used to finish filling the molds, that will go back into the freezer.
- Once set, take the bavaroise out from the freezer, and make a base from the génoise sponge cake with the shape of the bavaroise, and soak it.
- Turn the mold upside down to take it out.
- Put the bavaroise on a plate and decorate with strawberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.64 g
Saturates 10.92 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.28 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.24 g
Cholesterol 243.77 mg
Calcium 145.88 mg
Iron 3.26 mg
Zinc 1.34 mg
Vitamin A 210.77 ug
Vitamin C 1.44 g
Folic acid 30.67 ug
Salt (Sodium) 159.0 mg
Sugars 34.43 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed