Chanterelle mushrooms cannelloni with coconut vichyssoise
Purple onion from Zalla 0.5 kg
Chanterelle mushrooms 0.5 kg
Pine nuts 0.03 kg
Smoked idiazabal cheese 0.1 kg
For the cannelloni:
- Fresh pasta.
- Cut into 7x7 centimetres squares.
- Cook and rinse in water with ice.
- Stuff the cooked pasta and roll them.
For the stuffing:
- Chop the garlic and the purple onion into brunoise and fry until tender.
- Add the clean mushrooms and sauté with the soft vegetables.
- Fry the shelled pine nuts with some oil until golden in colour and add them to the vegetables sauté.
- Off the heat, add the diced cheese.
For the coconut vichyssoise:
- Fry to soften the leek in butter.
- Add the diced potatoes.
- Cover with white stock and coconut milk simmer.
- Blend the sauce and sieve.
- Bring the sauce to the boil, add the butter and emulsify.
For the garnish:
- Peel the potatoes.
- Cut into tubes with a cookie cutter.
- Slice the potato as thin as possible, with the cold meat cutter or a sharp slicer.
- Soak the potato disks in clarified butter, place them between two baking sheets and bake for an hour at 110ºC until they are crunchy and translucid.
For the decoration:
- Warm up the cannelloni in the oven, covered with aluminium foil.
- Pour the sauce (coconut Vichyssoise) onto the centre of the plate.
- Place the cannelloni on the sauce.
- Decorate with black olive powder next to the cannelloni.
- Garnish with the potato chips next to the cannelloni, on top of the olive powder.
- A white asparagus cream with milk and butter may be prepared to serve with the cannelloni.
- An arugula pesto may be prepared as second sauce, replacing the basil with arugula.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 13.1 g
Saturates 40.33 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 42.55 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 12.73 g
Cholesterol 206.75 mg
Calcium 606.58 mg
Iron 7.12 mg
Zinc 3.85 mg
Vitamin A 678.56 ug
Vitamin C 63.07 g
Folic acid 202.56 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1479.66 mg
Sugars 15.92 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed