Veal villaroy with lettuce salad
Breadcrumbs 0.1 kg
High oleic oil 0.25 l
- Prepare and tie the beef.
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Vegetable stock.
- Cook the meat the previous day at a high temperature using the seasoned vegetable stock.
- Remove the meat once you can easily pierce them with a skewer. Allow to cool. Set the excess liquid aside.
- Chop the meat into fillets of 3 to 4 mm the previous day.
- For the villaroy; make a bechamel (roux 110g/litre) and baste the fillets with it. Place the fillets on previously greased trays. Allow to cool until the bechamel hardens. Coat with breadcrums.
- Fry the breadcrumbed fillets with abundant oil (they have to float in the oil) and place them on absorbent paper.
- Make the salad and the vinaigrette.
- Place the villaroy on one side of the plate and the dressed salad on the other side to garnish.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.04 g
Saturates 13.3 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 34.75 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 10.58 g
Cholesterol 185.74 mg
Calcium 350.3 mg
Iron 6.11 mg
Zinc 6.64 mg
Vitamin A 595.17 ug
Vitamin C 38.3 g
Folic acid 133.01 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2191.54 mg
Sugars 18.04 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Green onion and lettuce salad
- Type of dish: Salads
- Temperature: Cold
- Additional culinary preparation: Garnishes
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed