Almond praline 0.025 kg
Raspberry coulis 0.05 l
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Cut the sponge cake into three slices of the same thickness.
- Soak a slice with basic syrup, and spread out a layer of chocolate truffle of 1 cm thickness.
- Repeat the previous step until you use all the slices. Then, soak with basic syrup.
- Cover with the chocolate coating.
- Decorate it with a scoop of chocolate truffle and almond praline.
- Plate up with raspberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.72 g
Saturates 18.55 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.47 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.43 g
Cholesterol 191.51 mg
Calcium 57.97 mg
Iron 1.33 mg
Zinc 1.26 mg
Vitamin A 206.25 ug
Vitamin C 0.01 g
Folic acid 21.87 ug
Salt (Sodium) 138.15 mg
Sugars 42.4 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed