Coffee cream cake
Coffee flavour 0.3 g
Grated coconut 0.005 kg
Black chocolate curls 0.01 kg
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Génoise sponge cake.
- Basic syrup.
- Coffee flavoured Patissiere cream thickened with corn flour.
- Orange coulis.
- Place a non-stick paper on a baking tray, and over the paper, a rectangular mould.
- Cover the basis with the sponge cake and soak it.
- Pour over the coffee flavoured patissiere cream thickened with corn flour.
- Cover with a layer of sponge cake.
- Repeat the previous step.
- Finally, cover it with another layer of sponge cake and spread out a thin layer of chocolate patissiere cream.
- Remove from the mould and finish the cake.
- Decorate it with grated coconut and chocolate shavings.
- Ration, plate up and decorate it with orange coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.57 g
Saturates 3.07 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.68 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.96 g
Cholesterol 187.57 mg
Calcium 103.66 mg
Iron 1.25 mg
Zinc 1.03 mg
Vitamin A 109.68 ug
Vitamin C 1.09 g
Folic acid 29.63 ug
Salt (Sodium) 129.28 mg
Sugars 30.86 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed