Veal stew in Rioja wine
- Separate the veal meat from the bone and thicken with a little sauce from the stew.
For the garnish:
- Prepare mashed potatoes.
- Assemble a vegetable brochette (onion, green and red pepper, mushroom, carrot, zucchini and cherry tomato) for grilling.
- Crispy potatoes with parsley, grated cheese and sesame.
- Cut the potatoes roughly the same size.
- Keep aside until use on blotting paper and covered with film to avoid any moisture.
- Warm up the meat with the sauce.
- Grill the brochette.
- Place a small amount of mashed potato on the plate in a tear shape.
- Place a ring with a mashed potato base next to it.
- Complete the ring with the meat, shredded and thickened.
- Pour over the sauce.
- Garnish with the brochette and decorate with crispy potatoes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 18.02 g
Saturates 28.67 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 63.4 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.76 g
Cholesterol 209.63 mg
Calcium 670.8 mg
Iron 15.74 mg
Zinc 12.22 mg
Vitamin A 1126.88 ug
Vitamin C 164.52 g
Folic acid 359.72 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1284.55 mg
Sugars 32.47 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed