Orange juice 0.6 kg
Lemon 0.1 kg
Orange flavour 2.5 g
Fruit cubes 0.015 kg
English chocolate cream 0.05 l
For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations:
- Make the orange and lemon juice. Add to it the sugar, whipped cream and orange paste.
- Heat this mixture until it reaches 65 ºC.
- Add in the isinglass (which has previously been soaked).
- Let this cool off until it reaches 27 ºC, since below this temperature it will start to set.
- Start whipping the heavy cream and slowly incorporate the previous mixture (which is at 27 ºC). Mix using a rubber spatula, gently fold the mixture.
- When smooth, pour the mixture into a mould and let the gelatin set in the fridge.
- Cover with the sponge cake (cut into discs) and pour over the syrup flavoured with liqueur.
- Remove from the mould and place the portions onto the base of the sponge cake.
- Plate and decorate the portions with a button of whipped cream and fruits. You can also decorate using the chocolate crème anglaise.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.24 g
Saturates 16.05 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.67 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.93 g
Cholesterol 146.96 mg
Calcium 93.07 mg
Iron 1.02 mg
Zinc 0.67 mg
Vitamin A 270.97 ug
Vitamin C 50.38 g
Folic acid 44.18 ug
Salt (Sodium) 58.75 mg
Sugars 49.87 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed