Roasted sea bass with txakolí wine sauce
Sheep's cheese roll 0.3 kg
Cottage cheese 0.15 kg
For the sea bass:
- Clean the sea bass and ration it into supreme cuts.
For the Txakoli sauce:
- Prepare a substantial fumet, strain and reduce it by half.
- Reduce the Txakoli and add it to the fumet reduction.
- Reduce the cream and add it to the pan, leaving it to reduce until it reaches the consistency of a sauce.
For the spanakopita:
- Poach the shallot, chop the raw spinach and mix it with the shallot. Warm up.
- Mix the spinach with the ricotta and the feta cheese and bind it all with an egg to obtain the filling of the spanakopita.
- On a previously greased baking tray place three sheets of filo pastry brushed with clarified butter. Place the spinach and cheese stuffing on top and cover with another three layers of greased filo pastry. Close the cake with the layers of filo pastry that are under the cake.
- Brush the top layer of the cake with beaten egg.
- Ration the cake before baking it.
- Bake the cake at 180°C for 10 minutes until the dough is golden and crispy.
For the decoration:
- Fry a small amount of Chinese rice noodles in a generous amount of hot oil until they are soft. Drain and set aside.
- Sear the sea bass on the grill with baking paper on the skin side.
- Put the sea bass together with the spanakopita on a baking tray and cook at 180 ºC dry heat for 6 minutes.
- Check the Txakoli sauce.
- Place the sea bass on a plate and cover with the Txakoli sauce and place the spanakopita on the side.
- Finally, place the fried rice noodles on top of the sea bass for decoration.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.34 g
Saturates 21.34 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 12.51 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 8.29 g
Cholesterol 366.86 mg
Calcium 284.15 mg
Iron 6.0 mg
Zinc 3.67 mg
Vitamin A 652.11 ug
Vitamin C 33.86 g
Folic acid 123.78 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1024.11 mg
Sugars 12.02 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed