Roasted sea bass with saffron sauce
For the sea bass:
- Clean the sea bass and ration it by removing supreme cuts with 180 g of skin.
For the sauce:
- Cut garlic and parsley into brunoise to make a refried sauce.
- Reduce a litre of fumet until you have a quarter of a litre. Then, prepare an infusion of saffron in the fumet, strain and mix it with xantan, cream and butter.
For the garnish:
- Prepare a sauerkraut.
- Cook some small cauliflower florets.
- Cook turned carrots.
- Chop chives.
- Make a squid ink crisp.
- Mark the supreme on the grill and finish it in the oven.
- Remove the sea bass from the oven and sprinkle with a sauce of oil, garlic and parsley in brunoise.
- Add the saffron sauce to the base of the dish and place the sea bass on the sauce.
- Place a sauerkraut base and a cauliflower flower on it, decorating with the crispy squid ink.
- Finally, decorate with finely chopped chives and turned carrots.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 12.24 g
Saturates 20.15 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.23 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.47 g
Cholesterol 217.62 mg
Calcium 284.93 mg
Iron 6.53 mg
Zinc 2.81 mg
Vitamin A 956.57 ug
Vitamin C 164.09 g
Folic acid 309.27 ug
Salt (Sodium) 503.16 mg
Sugars 26.79 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed