Beef and pork meatballs whit fries
Plain flour 0.025 kg
Powdered vegetable stock 0.008 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are necessary:
- Pig and beef meatballs
- Tomato sauce
- For the meatballs sauce:
- Prepare a white stock using the meat extract.
- Cut the vegetables: laminate the garlic, shred the onions and cut the carrot and leek into half moons.
- Poach according to hardness order. Degrease, add the red wine and allow to reduce.
- Thicken it with 35 g of flour per litre of stock.
- Add the stock and the tomato sauce to enforce and give colour to the elaboration.
- Blend with a food processor and put the mixture through a colander.
- Boil it again, and adjust the salt and thickness.
- Diced red peppers
- Diced french fries
- Put four meatballs (about 35 g) on the food tray and baste it with 150 g sauce and place the garnish on top to get to 350 g per unit in each tray.
- Chill ( Core TEMPERATURE) under 8 ºC in less than two hours.
- Thermoseal the food trays and place the valve with Valvopack.
- Place in a 100% humidity steam oven and pasteurise at 96 ºC for 60 minutes.
- Store it in the freezer between 0 ºC and 4 ºC.
- The inner temperature of the product should reach at least 75 ºC minimum.
- In the same tray, regenerate it in the steam oven at 100% humidity.
- Or in the microwave for 3 minutes at maximum power.
- Another way of regeneration is to remove the product from the package and heat it in a saucepan.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.58 g
Saturates 13.75 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 21.51 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.96 g
Cholesterol 89.25 mg
Calcium 254.66 mg
Iron 6.6 mg
Zinc 5.84 mg
Vitamin A 751.16 ug
Vitamin C 52.21 g
Folic acid 76.03 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2361.55 mg
Sugars 7.65 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed