Beef and pork Meatballs
- Brunoise the garlic and the onion.
- Fry the garlic and the onion in soft olive oil without letting them brown. Once fried, drain the oil.
- Soak the chopped stale breadcrumbs into warm milk.
- Blend the dry breadcrumbs with milk using the food processor together with the chopped vegetables.
- Grind the meat with the meat grinder.
- Put all the ingredients together and season it with salt and pepper, mix well.
- Make round balls of about 35 g each, 4 meatballs per portion.
- Flour the meatballs, fry and take them out on an absorbent paper towe.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.12 g
Saturates 13.56 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 21.27 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.26 g
Cholesterol 89.25 mg
Calcium 94.09 mg
Iron 3.97 mg
Zinc 5.46 mg
Vitamin A 30.5 ug
Vitamin C 4.5 g
Folic acid 23.32 ug
Salt (Sodium) 690.83 mg
Sugars 2.03 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed