Courgette cannelloni à la Napolitana
Purple onion from Zalla 0.2 kg
Minced meat 0.2 kg
Ground black pepper 1.0 g
Dried oregano 1.0 g
Purple onion from Zalla 0.1 kg
Pork belly 0.025 kg
Sakura Mix shoots 0.001 kg
Rocket 10.0 g
For the filling:
- Cut the garlic and the onion into brunoise. Sauté.
- Add in the minced meat and sauté. Add in the red wine.
- Make the concassé of tomato. Add the concassé of tomato to the sautéed vegetables and the meat.
- Season with salt, black pepper and oregano.
- Add enough tomato sauce to bind the filling, but make sure it stays quite dry.
For cougette caneloni:
- Cut the courgette into really thin long strips using a mandolin or a slicer.
- Slightly cook the strips of courgette on a grill (two seconds each side).
- Place the strips of courgette on a sheet of tin foil and overlap them making sure you leave a space between each strip (as if you were building a staircase).
- Cover with another sheet of tin foil and turn around, so that the nice staircase effect is on the bottom.
- Put the filling all along the previous preparation of courgette.
- Helping yourself with the sheet of tin foil, roll everything up. Press the excess of tin foil so that the roll is fully covered.
- Let it set in the fridge.
- Take out of the fridge, remove the sheet of tin foil and cut into portions of about 6 cm.
For the sauce:
- Cut the garlic and the onion into brunoise. Sauté them.
- Finely dice the marinated bacon. Add in the vegetables and sauté.
- Add in the heavy cream and let it reduce to 3/4 of the initial volume.
- Gently season it with salt and black pepper.
- Pick some Sakura bean sprouts. You can also fry some rocket or kale leaves.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese.
PLATING AND SERVING
- Place the cannelloni in a greased tray.
- Grill them in the oven (at 165 ºC and with the fan on).
- Heat the sauce.
- Place the cannelloni diagonally on the plate, one next to the other.
- Gently pour the sauce over them.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Decorate the plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.01 g
Saturates 14.15 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.06 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.18 g
Cholesterol 74.87 mg
Calcium 236.14 mg
Iron 2.64 mg
Zinc 1.84 mg
Vitamin A 143.19 ug
Vitamin C 42.14 g
Folic acid 72.75 ug
Salt (Sodium) 505.43 mg
Sugars 10.77 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed