Zabaione cream with glazed fruits
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
HOW TO PLATE UP
- Carefully peel and cut the fruit.
- Neatly place the fruit on the plate.
- Cover with the zabaione and cook au gratin in the salamander grill or with the help of a blowtorch.
- Decorate with fresh currants, raspberries and mint.
- Finally, place a sherbet quenelle and the glazed fruit on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.19 g
Saturates 4.5 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.48 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.06 g
Cholesterol 219.22 mg
Calcium 58.57 mg
Iron 2.12 mg
Zinc 0.88 mg
Vitamin A 208.33 ug
Vitamin C 59.91 g
Folic acid 60.96 ug
Salt (Sodium) 18680.8 mg
Sugars 1315.1 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed