- Prepare a syrup with the water, sugar and glucose.
- When mixture reaches 110 °C, start whisking the yolks and the liquor in the mixer to maximum speed.
- When the syrup reaches 121 °C, put the mixer to low speed and add the syrup to thin stream over the yolks.
- When you have added all the syrup, increase the speed of the mixer again.
- Keep whisking until the mixture is cold.
- Finally add the whipped cream in a circular movement using a rubber spatula.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 3.07 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.7 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.89 g
Cholesterol 199.77 mg
Calcium 25.28 mg
Iron 1.11 mg
Zinc 0.59 mg
Vitamin A 156.04 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 24.17 ug
Salt (Sodium) 10.4 mg
Sugars 14.21 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed