Chouquettes with ice cream and spiced bread, bitter orange jam, chocolate and Chantilly shot
Chouquettes 100.0 g
Bitter orange marmalade 33.333 g
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Cut the top off the chouquettes and set aside, fill with a little orange jam and put some of the sautéed briochee inside.
- Place a small ball of pain d'épices ice cream on top and place the top back on the chouquette.
- Place a button of whipped cream on the chouquette.
- Decorate with the chocolate decorations.
- Serve the hot chocolate sauce in a small glass to serve with the dish.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 61.57 g
Saturates 13.18 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.77 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.99 g
Cholesterol 124.81 mg
Calcium 63.16 mg
Iron 3.62 mg
Zinc 1.26 mg
Vitamin A 144.48 ug
Vitamin C 0.44 g
Folic acid 14.1 ug
Salt (Sodium) 84.67 mg
Sugars 6.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed