- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- In a pot boil the water, butter, sugar and salt until the butter melts.
- Take Remove the pot from off the heat when the butter is melted and add the flour in one go.
- Stir until smooth and place it back on the heat to scald the dough.
- Put the dough in a bowl, add in the eggs, one at a time, by one and knead with a spatula.
- Scoop the preparation into a piping bag fitted with a plain nozzle (nº 5) and pipe the dough onto a baking tray in little ball shapes.
- Bake with the air intake closed and open it the last 5 minutes, so the inside well.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.26 g
Saturates 2.63 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.55 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.35 g
Cholesterol 57.44 mg
Calcium 8.41 mg
Iron 0.32 mg
Zinc 0.22 mg
Vitamin A 64.14 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 7.63 ug
Salt (Sodium) 85.84 mg
Sugars 0.48 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Chouquettes with ice cream and spiced bread, bitter orange jam, chocolate and Chantilly shot
- Type of dish: Dessert
- Temperature: Room temperature
- Cuisine type: French cuisine
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed