Block cheese 0.2 kg
Wholegrain mustard 50.0 g
- Prepare a ham and cheese sandwich.
- Cut the cheese into thin slices.
- Grill the bacon and set aside.
- Spread mustard on one slice of bread.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Place the bacon and the cheese on top of the ham and cheese sandwich.
- Cover with the slice of bread spread with mustard.
- Dip into flour and beaten egg.
- Heat the oil to 180 ºC in a pan and fry on both sides. Remove and place on absorbent paper.
Plate up with a dessert knife and fork.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 109.52 g
Saturates 54.6 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 98.4 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 95.73 g
Cholesterol 277.66 mg
Calcium 1288.7 mg
Iron 36.9 mg
Zinc 29.17 mg
Vitamin A 446.64 ug
Vitamin C 2.25 g
Folic acid 1580.31 ug
Salt (Sodium) 14767.45 mg
Sugars 85.83 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed