Pork tenderloin with couscous and mixed vegetables
- Fillet two 70 g pieces of pork. Pound and tenderize. (2 pieces per serving.)
- For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Mixed vegetables (jardiniére).
- Couscous garnish.
- Heat up the vegetables with the couscous by gently frying in a pan.
- Slightly grease the grill before grilling the tenderloin.
- Serve the tenderloin and the vegetables along with the couscous onto a plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 11.71 g
Saturates 9.67 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 31.28 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.34 g
Cholesterol 144.18 mg
Calcium 120.38 mg
Iron 5.1 mg
Zinc 4.24 mg
Vitamin A 821.24 ug
Vitamin C 35.6 g
Folic acid 129.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1168.42 mg
Sugars 14.02 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed