Caesar salad with bacon
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Slice the cheese.
- Laminate the bacon and then cut them into small cubes.
- Vacuum pack the breast chicken seasoning them with chopped anchovies and mustard. Boil them at 90ºC for 45 minutes, then chill and dice them.
- Cut the bread into small cubes, toast and fry the croutons.
- Fry the bacon.
- For the Caesar sauce:
- Grind the anchovies, the garlic and the caper. Mix the mayonnaise, the mustard and the rest of the ingredients and season it with Worcestershire sauce and a bit of milk if necessary.
- Place the lettuce on the plate.
- Distribute the breast, bacon and cheese.
- Serve the Caesar sauce apart.
- Thermoseal the food trays
- Store it in the refrigerator between 0 ºC and 4 ºC.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.78 g
Saturates 26.57 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 50.92 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 10.77 g
Cholesterol 287.79 mg
Calcium 368.86 mg
Iron 3.07 mg
Zinc 4.91 mg
Vitamin A 131.1 ug
Vitamin C 4.26 g
Folic acid 133.49 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2681.03 mg
Sugars 3.56 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed