Ajoarriero crêpes (filled with cod, garlic, peppers) with prawns
Pancake batter 0.25 l
Cod loin 0.5 kg
Prawns 0.25 kg
Chinese wonton lasagne 1.0 ud
Sunflower oil 0.1 l
Prawns 0.1 kg
For the pancakes (2 or 3 units per serving):
- Make the crepes in a greased crepe pan and set aside.
For the ajoarriero cod stuffing:
- Prepare a ratatouille with garlic and without zucchini.
- Prepare a Biscayne sauce.
- Preserve the cod in oil flavored with garlic and bind the pil-pil.
- Mix the cod, the pepper stew, some pil-pil and a little Biscayne sauce.
For the garnish: ravioli.
- Peel, chop and simmer the onion together with the green pepper.
- Prepare a shrimp bechamel with the vegetables to fill the raviolis.
- Boil the wonton pasta, cool and drain well.
- Fill the pasta with the bechamel making small square parcels.
- Fried carrot and leek cut into julienne.
- Chop the parsley into brunoise.
- Fill each crêpe with ajoarriero and a peeled and sautéed prawn. Give it the desired shape (basket, parcel, roll, etc.)
- Heat the crêpes and the ravioli greased and covered with aluminum foil.
- Arrange the Biscayne sauce on the plate.
- Place the crêpes on one side of the plate and next to the ravioli.
- Garnish with the julienne vegetables and the parsley.
- The decoration can vary with different vegetables, sauces, etc.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.4 g
Saturates 19.25 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 51.19 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 24.05 g
Cholesterol 241.15 mg
Calcium 382.06 mg
Iron 4.75 mg
Zinc 2.66 mg
Vitamin A 378.52 ug
Vitamin C 152.24 g
Folic acid 82.14 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1026.37 mg
Sugars 11.21 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Basic roasted peppers stew (piperrada)
- Type of dish: Vegetables
- Additional culinary preparation: Garnishes
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed