Larded veal steak with chips and mushrooms
Beef roll 1.3 kg
Fresh sliced bacon 0.15 kg
Potatoes 0.6 kg
High oleic oil 0.25 l
- Remove the fat and tendons from the meat, then chop into thick fillets.
- Lard the steaks with bacon in the shape of a cross.
- Chop the onion and carrots into brunoise.
- Sauté the onion and carrots, thicken with flour and then add the brown stock in order to make a sauce.
- Let it boil and add reduced white wine and tomato sauce.
- Cook the steaks on the griddle.
- Place the larded veal steak on the plate, pour the sauce over the top and serve with French fries and mushrooms.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.87 g
Saturates 32.2 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 58.38 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 11.45 g
Cholesterol 186.26 mg
Calcium 151.94 mg
Iron 8.29 mg
Zinc 9.69 mg
Vitamin A 388.18 ug
Vitamin C 53.01 g
Folic acid 152.6 ug
Salt (Sodium) 868.03 mg
Sugars 11.24 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Vegetables
- Temperature: Hot
- Additional culinary preparation: Garnishes
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed