Roquefort and saxony pork filled aubergines
- Cut the aubergines into thin slices of ½ cm lengthwise.
- Cut the Saxony loin into thin slices.
- Make a mushroom cream to accompany the stuffed aubergine.
- Make a 110 g bechamel.
- Make a roquefort cream by mixing roquefort cheese with the bechamel.
- Cut and fill the aubergine slices with the loin and the cream cheese.
- Bread and fry in oil (not too hot)
- Pour sauce on the plate and place the aubergines on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.97 g
Saturates 3.42 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.67 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.55 g
Cholesterol 140.77 mg
Calcium 194.85 mg
Iron 4.27 mg
Zinc 2.48 mg
Vitamin A 283.1 ug
Vitamin C 32.77 g
Folic acid 109.84 ug
Salt (Sodium) 728.2 mg
Sugars 10.02 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed