Warm marinated albacore salad with citrus fruits vinaigrette
For the albacore:
Clean the albacore and separate the four loins and the belly (set aside for another recipe).
Cut slices of 1 cm thick from the loin.
30 minutes before cooking the albacore, marinate it in the citrus vinaigrette.
For the roasted apple:
Peel the apple, core and cut into 3 mm slices.
Brown the apple slices in a frying pan with a little olive oil and when they are golden brown add a teaspoon of sugar and two or three teaspoons of water, boil and let it cool.
For glazed apple.
For the citrus vinaigrette:
- Mix the lemon and orange juice in equal parts, garnish with the pulp of half a lemon and half a chopped orange + the orange and lemon zest + oil + salt.
- Half of the vinaigrette is used to marinate the albacore and the other half to decorate the dish.
For the black olive oil:
- Chop the olives and let them dry on the stove or in the oven at about 80 ºC.
- Let them cool and chop again, this time in the thermomix, until getting a fine powder.
- Add sunflower oil.
For the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables:
- Prepare the watercress, the tarragon, the rocket and the soya beans.
- For the vinaigrette for the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables.
- Season the albacore with salt and pepper and grill until half cooked.
- Brush the black olive oil on the plate.
- Place the roasted apple slices on one side of the plate, on top the roasted albacore, the green bouquetiere seasoned with the vinaigrette.
- Brush the plate with the citrus vinaigrette.
- Decorate with Chinese orange slices (kumquat) and the glazed apples.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed