Warm mushroom, prawn and seasonal vegetable salad
Langoustine 0.25 kg
Runner beans 0.1 kg
For the ragout:
- Cut the green beans and the carrots into julienne, boil separately.
- Peel, deseed and dice the tomatoes. Other vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, cherry tomato, etc.) can be used.
- Chop the garlic and the parsley into brunoise.
- Clean the mushrooms with a wet cloth and shave the stalk. Slice.
- Peel the raw prawns, (leave the tail on to decorate).
- Make a fumet with the vegetables and the shells from the prawns, (boil for 10 minutes).
- For the bouquetiere of vegetables and the vinaigrette.
To prepare the ragout:
- Heat the oil, add the mushrooms, bring to the boil, add the prawns, sautée + garlic + vinegar (a few drops) + flour + fumet + the garnish (carrots, green beans, tomato and soya beans) and add salt.
- Cover and boil for 1 minute, decorate with parsley and serve.
For the plate up:
- Prepare a small bouquetiere.
- In the centre of the plate place the ragout and sauce.
- On one side of the ragout place the bouquetiere.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.45 g
Saturates 6.78 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 39.66 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.66 g
Cholesterol 47.25 mg
Calcium 123.64 mg
Iron 3.97 mg
Zinc 1.62 mg
Vitamin A 370.9 ug
Vitamin C 32.31 g
Folic acid 126.51 ug
Salt (Sodium) 154.39 mg
Sugars 10.21 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed