Polenta cake with leek, spinach and cheese
Leeks, 0.078 kg
Frozen spinach 0.063 kg
Ground white pepper 0.104 g
Grated cheese 0.026 kg
- Prepare a vegetable stock and add salt.
- Cut the leek into brunoise and sauté in olive oil.
- Cook the spinach, drain and then chop into brunoise.
- Add polenta to the cold or cool stock and then bring the boil for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Add the leeks and spinach and then mix well.
- Pour on to an oiled plate and leave to cool covered in plastic wrap so that you prevent a hard crust from forming.
- Sprinkle over some parmesan cheese and grated cheese.
- Grill and divide into portions.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.0 g
Saturates 2.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.15 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.66 g
Cholesterol 10.17 mg
Calcium 172.9 mg
Iron 1.22 mg
Zinc 0.7 mg
Vitamin A 195.13 ug
Vitamin C 12.84 g
Folic acid 62.47 ug
Salt (Sodium) 232.52 mg
Sugars 2.94 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed