Oyster and cod salad with pil- pil and orange juice
Cod loin 0.5 kg
Extra virgin olive oil 0.3 l
Orange juice 0.2 kg
Xantana rubber 2.0 g
Micromesclun, bag 1.0 g
For the cod:
- Confit the sliced garlic in extra virgin olive oil, once golden brown, remove them and set aside.
- Once the oil is warm, add the slices of cod with the skin facing up and let it cook gently.
- Once the cod is practically cooked, let everything temper, separate the cod from the oil, emulsify the pil-pil with a whisk or strainer, leave it thick.
For the orange pil-pil:
- Make the orange juice and set aside the peel.
- Thicken the juice using a thickener, for example Xantana, which does not alter the flavor and color of the juice.
- Mix the pil-pil with the orange sauce in equal parts and thicken (if necessary add more orange juice).
For the garnishing:
- Bouquetiere of fresh vegetables, only with green vegetables (arugula, watercress, basil and tarragon).
- Vinaigrette for the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables
- Decorate with the orange powder, salmon eggs and herring.
- Open the oysters, take out the meat, put them on a plate covered with film and cook in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Make 2 fillets from each oyster.
- Slice the preserved cod.
- Place some orange pil-pil on the plate, on top of it an oyster and cod.
- In a corner of the slice the green bouquetiere + the seasoned micromezclum.
- Add sauce without covering it.
- Decorate with the salmon eggs, the herring and the orange powder.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.58 g
Saturates 10.15 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 49.65 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.62 g
Cholesterol 65.05 mg
Calcium 108.59 mg
Iron 3.71 mg
Zinc 11.17 mg
Vitamin A 79.99 ug
Vitamin C 42.85 g
Folic acid 85.51 ug
Salt (Sodium) 238.75 mg
Sugars 5.68 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed