Medley of fresh vegetables
Plain flour 0.001 kg
Serrano ham 0.2 kg
For the vegetables:
- Cook all the vegetables in the English way:
- Cook the artichokes without cutting or peeling them. Once cooked and cool, remove the superficial leaves and cut into quarters.
- The beans and peas should be peeled after cooling.
- Cauliflower and broccoli, cut into small pieces.
- Turned carrots, potatoes and turnip.
- The green beans in sticks.
- White and wild asparagus and cabbages left whole.
- The borage is peeled beforehand.
- Remove the green leaves from the chard and use the white part (penca) that we cook in the English style with some of its leaves so that the chlorophyll acts as an antioxidant and taking care not to let it float as to avoid oxidation.
For the sauce:
- Prepare a dark poultry stock.
- Chop the garlic stalks and onion into brunoise, sauté and soften.
- Bind with flour and add the stock, let the sauce cook.
- Add salt.
For the garnish:
- Chop up small cubes of ham, sauté and add to the sauce, removing any excess fat.
For the decoration:
- Thinly slice the ham, brown slightly in a non-stick frying pan.
- Batter and fry a selection of the cooked vegetables.
- Heat the sauce.
- Put the vegetables in the sauce and heat up. You can also heat the vegetables in the oven or stir-fry them separately.
- Dish up highlighting colours other than green; carrot, potato, etc.
- Top with a slice of ham and the battered vegetables.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 20.48 g
Saturates 5.57 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.47 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.52 g
Cholesterol 28.1 mg
Calcium 366.13 mg
Iron 10.5 mg
Zinc 3.34 mg
Vitamin A 946.22 ug
Vitamin C 215.4 g
Folic acid 490.31 ug
Salt (Sodium) 686.42 mg
Sugars 23.48 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed