Kiwi 0.15 kg
Frutgel (cold gelatine) 0.008 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Place 1/2 cm of thick puff pastry, 20 cm wide and the length of the plate.
- prick with a fork various times so that the top does not rise when baked.
- Place the pastry cream on the pricked area with the help of a piping bag.
- Paint the puff pastry with beaten egg so that it shines once baked.
- Bake at 220 ºC until puff pastry is done.
- Remove from the oven and place the kiwis on top of the cream, previously cleaned and peeled.
- Glaze with fruit gel and ration.
- Serve accompanied with strawberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.31 g
Saturates 5.01 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.84 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.79 g
Cholesterol 55.21 mg
Calcium 46.36 mg
Iron 0.57 mg
Zinc 0.4 mg
Vitamin A 23.74 ug
Vitamin C 24.71 g
Folic acid 17.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 329.1 mg
Sugars 11.21 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed