Different textures of granny smith apple, gin, wasabi, basil cream and yogurt (Pintxo)
Granny Smith apple 0.033 kg
Basil 4.167 g
Cream of yoghurt 0.035 kg
Pure de manzana verde, congelado 0.125 kg
Prosorbete 100 frío Sosa 0.013 g
Sugar 0.006 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Granny Smith and basil soup
- Granny Smith apple and gin osmosis
- Granny Smith and wasabi sorbet
- Greek yogurt with wasabi
- Basil ganache
- Yogurt microwave sponge cake
- Place the cubes (6-8) of gin-blasted apples well drained in the centre of the soup plate.
- Place two basil ganache buttons around the apple.
- Pour two yogurt/wasabi buttons between the basil ganache buttons.
- Place some pieces of the yogurt siphon cake on top of the cream.
- Carefully put basil leaves or basil sprouts on top of the cream.
- Arrange a quenelle of the wasabi-green apple sorbet on the apple cubes.
- Add a little green apple in julienne.
- Fill a small cold jar with apple soup to accompany the dish.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.05 g
Saturates 4.77 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.09 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.24 g
Cholesterol 9.96 mg
Calcium 47.45 mg
Iron 0.53 mg
Zinc 0.27 mg
Vitamin A 42.25 ug
Vitamin C 5.0 g
Folic acid 6.95 ug
Salt (Sodium) 81.03 mg
Sugars 33.44 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed