Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream
For this recipe, you’ll need these recipes:
HOW TO SERVE
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Peel the apple, halve it, remove the core and dice.
- Sprinkle sugar (mixed with a little citrid acid) over the apples.
- Cover the inside of the bowl or container in which the dessert will be served with butter and fill it with diced apple.
- Cover the apple with the crumble and bake until it starts to brown.
- Sprinkle icing sugar and place an ice cream scoop over the crumble.
- Decorate with a slice of glazed apple, some currants or fresh mint.
- One part of the Golden apple will be used to make the glazed fruit.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.06 g
Saturates 14.67 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.57 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.23 g
Cholesterol 167.76 mg
Calcium 62.23 mg
Iron 1.23 mg
Zinc 0.78 mg
Vitamin A 319.79 ug
Vitamin C 10.45 g
Folic acid 27.63 ug
Salt (Sodium) 35.44 mg
Sugars 57.4 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed