Artichokes and prawns warm salad with a mix of vegetables
Artichoke 2.0 kg
Prawns 0.5 kg
For the ragout:
- Boil the artichokes with white stock or in a vacuum pack.
- Separate the cauliflower, broccoli and romanescu florets and boil separately.
- Make balls with the carrot, boil or steam.
- Peel, deseed and dice the tomatoes. Other vegetables can be used (green beans, cherry, soya beans, etc.)
- Chop the garlic and the parsley into brunoise.
- Peel the raw prawns, remove the intestine, (leave the tail on to decorate).
- Make a fumet with vegetables and the shells of the prawns, (boil 10 minutes).
For the ragout:
- Heat the oil, add the prawns and sautée, then + garlic + vinegar (a few drops, optional) + the flour + fumet + the garnish (cauliflower, broccoli ...) and add salt.
- Let boil for 1 minute covered, decorate with parsley and serve.
For the plating up:
- Prepare a small bouquetiere of lettuce, (optional).
- In a deep plate place the ragout, sauce and decorate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 22.81 g
Saturates 4.49 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 23.95 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.58 g
Cholesterol 94.15 mg
Calcium 441.7 mg
Iron 8.95 mg
Zinc 4.13 mg
Vitamin A 543.82 ug
Vitamin C 147.49 g
Folic acid 431.23 ug
Salt (Sodium) 481.95 mg
Sugars 26.11 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed