Whipped cream sponge cake roll
For this recipe, the following preparations are needed:
- Fill a piping bag with sweetened whipped cream.
- Place the sponge cake on greaseproof paper, place the bottom upwards and soak lightly.
- Begin to pipe with cream from left to right leaving a free space of about 2 cm on each side.
- With the help of paper and pulling this towards you roll the cake.
- Let cool and ration.
- Finish with a button of cream and sprinkled with icing sugar.
- Leave to cool, ration and plate accompanied with blackberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.52 g
Saturates 16.61 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.33 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.25 g
Cholesterol 207.82 mg
Calcium 57.78 mg
Iron 0.93 mg
Zinc 0.71 mg
Vitamin A 267.65 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 19.84 ug
Salt (Sodium) 79.32 mg
Sugars 32.13 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed