Braised turbot seasoned with soya sauce
For the turbot:
- Clean and ration the turbot.
For the sauce:
- Prepare the soya sauce by lightly frying the shallots in butter, bind with some flour and splash some white wine, soya sauce and fumet (velouté + shallots + bean sprouts).
- For the vegetables tempura: chop the leek, carrot and beans into julienne strips, blanch and rinse.
- Prepare a frying batter (tempura)
- Prepare a carbonara by softening the onion cut into julienne and then add the bacon, cut into strips, and then the cream. Thicken.
- Sear the turbot on the griddle and finish cooking by baking in the oven with some fumet and white wine.
- Once the turbot is cooked, add the juice released during the braising to the sauce, stir and season.
- Fry the tempured vegetables.
- Plate up the turbot on top of the hot carbonara sauce.
- Baste with the braising sauce.
- Lastly, decorate with the tempured vegetables and chopped parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.79 g
Saturates 15.9 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 15.6 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.19 g
Cholesterol 96.25 mg
Calcium 279.46 mg
Iron 5.34 mg
Zinc 1.67 mg
Vitamin A 529.85 ug
Vitamin C 56.22 g
Folic acid 186.2 ug
Salt (Sodium) 871.3 mg
Sugars 16.19 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed