Ham and champignons quiche
- Knead the puff pastry.
- Line the inside of the baking pan , preheat to 220 ºC and place a weight on top.
- Boil the eggs for the garnish, let them cool, peel and dice into 1cm squares.
- Sauté the mushrooms cut in quarters.
- Place the boiled eggs, mushrooms and chopped ham in the baking pan.
- When baking prepare the mixture by mixing the milk and cream with the beaten eggs.
- Season and add the mixture to the mold , handling with care not to overflow.
- Bake at 180 ºC until sofly set and slightly brown.
- Once baked, cut into pieces and serve.You can garnish with lettuce and carrots.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.61 g
Saturates 12.53 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.29 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.46 g
Cholesterol 295.26 mg
Calcium 96.81 mg
Iron 2.39 mg
Zinc 1.77 mg
Vitamin A 209.19 ug
Vitamin C 2.14 g
Folic acid 46.12 ug
Salt (Sodium) 593.29 mg
Sugars 2.67 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed