Chicken marengo with spaghetti
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Cut into quarters and each quarter into three pieces.
- Chop the onion and garlic into brunoise and then sauté.
- Chop the mushrooms into quarters and then sauté or stew.
- Prepare a brown stock and some tomato sauce.
- Flour the chicken and then sauté.
- Add a little flour to the sautéed vegetables and then add the chicken. Add the red wine, tomato sauce and brown stock without completely covering the chicken and then leave to cook. Once the chicken is cooked, make sure that the bones can be easily removed and that the flavour and thickness are correct. Remove any excess fat.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Place the spaghetti on the side.
- Note: take special care not to break the chicken as once tender it can easily break.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.95 g
Saturates 14.69 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 17.28 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 9.54 g
Cholesterol 379.65 mg
Calcium 587.02 mg
Iron 7.8 mg
Zinc 5.56 mg
Vitamin A 382.59 ug
Vitamin C 49.52 g
Folic acid 211.41 ug
Salt (Sodium) 677.09 mg
Sugars 13.73 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed