Chard filled with spidercrab and garnished with clams and asparagus
Wide Swiss Chard 2.0 kg
Carrots 0.15 kg
J&B whisky, bottle 0.0 l
Breadcrumbs 0.0 kg
For the chard stalks:
- Remove the leaves from the chard.
- Wash the stalks and remove the threads with the help of a sharp knife.
- Cook them in the English style, taking care that they do not float to avoid browning.
- Cool, drain and cut into regular rectangles (4 pieces per portion).
- Set aside.
For the filling:
- Prepare the spider-crab donostiarra style.
- Place a little filling between two sticks of chard, batter and fry. Set aside.
For the asparagus:
- Clean and peel the white asparagus (especially the stem which is more fibrous).
- Cook in the English style with salt, sugar and olive oil, removing from the heat just before they are done.
- Leave to cool in the cooking water.
For the green sauce:
- Make a green sauce.
For the clams:
- Rinse the clams in a container with plenty of water and salt.
- Wash and set aside.
- Open the clams in the green sauce.
- Add the asparagus, the stuffed pencas and boil.
- Add salt if necessary.
- Plate up and decorate with chopped parsley and parsley sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 32.22 g
Saturates 12.05 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 59.17 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 10.14 g
Cholesterol 188.69 mg
Calcium 718.73 mg
Iron 21.94 mg
Zinc 8.59 mg
Vitamin A 1378.13 ug
Vitamin C 162.19 g
Folic acid 772.59 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1271.76 mg
Sugars 15.65 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed