Organic chicken breast filled with idiazabal cheese
Gravy 0.5 l
Medium golden apple 0.3 kg
For the chicken breast:
- Remove the breasts from the chicken, fillet them without completely separating the fillets.
- Spread the filleted breast on a sheet of greased aluminium foil, season.
- Place some slices of bacon, some slices of apple and some slices of Idiazabal cheese on the breast.
- Roll up the stuffed breast with the help of the foil.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ºC for 15 minutes.
- Open the aluminium foil packages to extract the juices.
For the sauces:
- Prepare a gravy with the juice extracted from the roast + dark poultry stock and champagne.
- Make a sauce of grated Idiazabal cheese melted in cream. Reduce to thicken.
- For the corn sauce, poach the onion cut into julienne strips, add the corn and the potato. Cover with a dark poultry stock, cook and mash leaving it thick.
For the garnishes:
- For the apple compote:
- Roast the apples with a little butter and sugar.
- Blend the baked apples, with the skin, in a thermomix with butter.
- For the potato and corn cake:
- Prepare the baker’s potatoes.
- Assemble a baker's potato (sliced roasted potato) mille-feuille with the thick corn sauce in a ring.
For the decorations:
- Make a diluted piquillo caramel, replacing the second amount of water with piquillo purée. Boil everything together until the desired density is achieved.
- Fried parsley.
- Ration the chicken.
- Brown the breast in a greased frying pan.
- Heat the potato and corn cake in the oven.
- Heat the baked apple compote.
- Place the gravy, compote and potato and corn cake in the centre of the plate.
- Place the browned breast on top of the gravy.
- Coat the breast with Idiazabal sauce.
- Decorate with a thread of piquillo caramel and fried parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 11.33 g
Saturates 15.28 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 19.7 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.52 g
Cholesterol 157.91 mg
Calcium 408.5 mg
Iron 6.84 mg
Zinc 3.12 mg
Vitamin A 380.22 ug
Vitamin C 91.07 g
Folic acid 187.36 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1173.43 mg
Sugars 48.49 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Baker’s potatoes (Sliced roasted potatoes)
- Temperature: Hot
- Additional culinary preparation: Garnishes
- Cuisine type: Vegan cuisine
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed