Little chocolate cakes
Confruti apricot 0.01 kg
For this recipe, the following ingredients are needed:
- Génoise sponge cake of cocoa, swapping 25% of the flour with cocoa powder.
- Basic syrup
- Chocolate coating
- Apricot coulis
- Place baking paper on a baking tray and a rectangular mold.
- Cover the bottom with the génoise sponge cake and soak.
- Spread out the buttercream over the sponge cake.
- Cover with a piece of cocoa sponge cake.
- Repeat the previous step.
- Finally, to finish, cover with another piece of cocoa sponge cake.
- Put the chocolate coating on a cake rack and let it set.
- Take out from the mold and finish the decoration of the cake.
- Serve and decorate with apricot coulis.
- The fundamental characteristic that we must achieve with the cake, is that the different layers of sponge cake and cream are blended well to match both their texture and thickness.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.13 g
Saturates 26.65 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 17.55 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 13.85 g
Cholesterol 200.51 mg
Calcium 48.73 mg
Iron 7.78 mg
Zinc 1.41 mg
Vitamin A 229.58 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 18.66 ug
Salt (Sodium) 346.61 mg
Sugars 44.93 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed