Cod loin 1.0 kg
Intense olive oil 0.2 l
For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations are:
For the ranero club recipe:
- Sauté the diced onion with some oil.
- Halfway through, add in the diced green pepper (ideally you should pre-fry the pepper and peel it).
- When they are almost done add the concassé of tomato.
- Let cook to obtain the pilpil sauce.
- Cook the cod in the oven with the fan on at 150 ºC for 10 minutes.
- Put a spoonful of the biscayne sauce on the plate.
- Place the cod on top and glaze it with the ranero club sauce.
- Decorate with the garlic slices and fried chillis from the pilpil sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.87 g
Saturates 10.58 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 38.21 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 17.61 g
Cholesterol 101.98 mg
Calcium 336.93 mg
Iron 4.55 mg
Zinc 1.58 mg
Vitamin A 505.72 ug
Vitamin C 108.49 g
Folic acid 191.19 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1234.03 mg
Sugars 15.52 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed