Puff pastry, whipped cream and cream patissiere millefeuille.
Inversed puff pastry 0.25 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Inversed puff pastry
- Patissiere cream thickened with corn flour
- Whipped cream with sugar
- Red fruit coulis
- Line a plate with the puff pastry and cut it into four strips.
- Bake at 220 ºC.
- Once cold cut into equal rectangles.
- Fill the pastry bags with the pastry cream and whipped cream.
- On a rectangle of puff pastry add the pastry cream.
- Place another layer of puff pastry and apply the cream.
- Cover with the last sheet of puff pastry.
- Decorate with icing sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Plate up with kiwi coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.78 g
Saturates 18.06 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 14.3 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 19.49 g
Cholesterol 129.15 mg
Calcium 81.12 mg
Iron 1.35 mg
Zinc 0.79 mg
Vitamin A 112.8 ug
Vitamin C 0.83 g
Folic acid 17.28 ug
Salt (Sodium) 746.93 mg
Sugars 16.63 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed