Zabaione cream with glazed fruits
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
HOW TO PLATE UP
- Carefully peel and cut the fruit.
- Neatly place the fruit on the plate.
- Cover with the zabaione and cook au gratin in the salamander grill or with the help of a blowtorch.
- It can be decorated with fresh currants, raspberries and mint.
- Finally, place a sherbet quenelle and the glazed fruit on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.37 g
Saturates 4.24 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.28 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.02 g
Cholesterol 205.52 mg
Calcium 67.82 mg
Iron 2.32 mg
Zinc 0.91 mg
Vitamin A 202.55 ug
Vitamin C 81.71 g
Folic acid 71.85 ug
Salt (Sodium) 17514.62 mg
Sugars 1238.79 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed