Beef and pork meatballs with quinoa and caramelized onion
Red wine 0.075 l
Creamed corn 0.025 kg
Powdered vegetable stock 0.008 kg
Water 1.25 l
Water 0.4 l
Powdered beef stock 0.002 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are necessary:
- Pig and beef meatballs
- Tomato sauce
- For the meatballs sauce:
- Prepare a white stock using the meat extract.
- Cut the vegetables: laminate the garlic, shred the onions and cut the carrot and leek into half moons.
- Poach according to hardness order. Degrease, add the red wine and allow to reduce.
- Thicken it with 35 g of flour per litre of stock.
- Add the stock and the tomato sauce to enforce and give colour to the elaboration.
- Blend with a food processor and put the mixture through a colander.
- Boil it again, and adjust the salt and thickness.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.81 g
Saturates 2.69 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.91 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.07 g
Cholesterol 11.5 mg
Calcium 229.31 mg
Iron 7.1 mg
Zinc 2.17 mg
Vitamin A 900.08 ug
Vitamin C 47.27 g
Folic acid 56.72 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1782.74 mg
Sugars 11.14 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed